I am an LA-based Concept Artist, illustrator, and storyteller with a passion for anthropology, natural history, and traditional media.
My mission is to create artwork rich in originality, style, and narrative depth, with the fundamental goal of communicating important themes and motifs about the human experience and the breathtaking drama of existence.
Creature designer on Skull Island
- Unpacked prompts, conducted detailed research, and worked with client to develop interesting and original creature artwork for the animated series
- Communicated frequently with art team to progress designs from initial sketches to finished, show-ready creature drawings
Character, creature, and prop designer on Heaven's Forest
- Worked closely with client to find original design solutions for sci-fi/fantasy creatures and characters within an Indofuturistic setting.
- Provided detailed, full-color artwork of assets at each level of development, from rough sketches to finished digital renderings.
- Analyzed and critiqued student work at all skill levels to promote artistic growth and progress
- Provided in-depth feedback and assigned grades
- Specialized in head construction and form rendering
- Staged and arranged scenes for comic book frames
- Posed characters, creatures, and props for effective and compelling storytelling
- Handled, sculpted, and modified 3D assets in ZBrush for use in Poser software
- Sketched and conceptualized characters for studio merchandise